How to Apply:
- Review the terms and conditions [PDF, 194 KB].
- FInd a qualifying heat pump model.
- Install your new heat pump.
- Complete the necessary application form(s):
- Do you own the home and have the BC Hydro account in your name? Complete the homeowner application form [PDF, 1 MB].
- Are you a landlord making upgrades to your rental property? Complete the landlord/tenant application form [PDF, 1.0 MB]. If you don’t pay the BC Hydro bill for the property, have the tenant complete Form B: Tenant consent form [PDF, 723 KB] and submit to the address below (separately from your application form).
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) showing details of all work performed, including the purchase date, make, model and installation permit numbers (if applicable) with your application and send to BC Hydro.