Humidifiers & Ventilators
- Manual humidistat
- Bypass humidifier mounts easily on the warm or return plenum and delivers 12 to 17 gallons per day (depending on the model)
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- Water is metered across the patented KineticFlo trough. Water that has not been evaporated drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral buildup.
Ventilators for cleaner air.
On the hottest days of summer and the coldest days of winter, you want your home sealed tight for energy efficiency. But you don’t want to sacrifice the benefits of fresh air. With a York Ventilation System, you don’t have to. Whether your York Dealer recommends the Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) for warm climates or the Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for cooler regions, you can trust these air exchangers to quietly bring in fresh, clean air from the outside and remove stale inside air, along with dust, allergens, and other particle buildup.
- HEAT RECOVERY (HRV)
- ENERGY RECOVERY (ERV)
- Two operating modes (intermittent and continuous ventilation)
- Variable speed
- Proportional defrost (patent pending)
- ISF™ 6" (dia.) collar system
- 5-year limited warranty on ventilation motors
- 5-year limited warranty on the enthalpy recovery core
- 5-year limited warranty on all other components